Registration of changes in the Company's share capital by the National Court Register
Legal basis: Art. Article 56 1 pt. 2 of the Act of 29 July 2005 on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading, and Public Companies.
The Management Board of Wirtualna Polska Holding S.A. (The "Company") hereby informs that today, November 24, 2017, obtained the information on the registration on the 24th November 2017 by District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register ("the National Court Register") of changes in the share capital of the Company related to:
• a change in the Company's share capital from PLN 1,440,487.60 to PLN 1,441,786.35,
• change of the Company's share capital structure by entering 13,679 series D shares,
• change of the Company's share capital structure by entering 12,296 series F shares.
The entry of the share capital increase in the National Court Register is declaratory. The changes in the amount and structure of the share capital occurred in connection with the registration by the National Depository for Securities and the admission to trading and issuing of eligible ordinary shares by the Main Market of Securities on 31 August 2017 13,679 ordinary shares D series bearer nominal value of PLN 0.05 and 12,296 series F ordinary bearer shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.05 each, as part of a conditional share capital increase, pursuant to Resolution No. 3 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of March 5, 2015 year and Resolution No. 3 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company dated 26 September 2016, about which the Company informed in current reports no 57/2017 of 28 August 2017 and 58/2017 of 29 August 2017.
According to the entry, the share capital of the Company is PLN 1,441,786.35 and is divided into 28,835,727 shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.05, conferring the right to 40,125,436 votes at the General Meeting, including:
• 11,289,709 registered series A preferred shares; The preference of 11,289,709 A-series shares concerns voting rights at the general meeting so that there are two votes per share;
• 1,100,000 series A ordinary bearer shares;
• 12,221,811 ordinary bearer shares of B series;
• 301,518 ordinary bearer shares of C series;
• 540,520 series D ordinary bearer shares;
• 3,339,744 series E ordinary bearer shares;
• 42,425 ordinary bearer shares of F series.
Legal basis: Article 56 sec. 1 item 2 of the Act dated 29 July 2005 on Public Offering, the Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading, and Public Companies
Signatures of the individuals representing the Company:
Jacek Świderski – President of the Management Board/Chief Executive Officer
Elżbieta Bujniewicz – Belka – Member of the Management Board/Chief Financial Officer