Current Report No. 21/2020 of 22 July 2020
Legal basis: Article 56, section 1.2a of the act dated 29 July 2005 on public offering, the conditions governing the introduction of financial instruments to organised trading, and public companies, as amended.
Contents of the report:
The Management Board of Wirtualna Polska Holding S.A., pursuant to art. 399 § 1 in connection with z art. 4021 § 1 i art. 4022 of the Commercial Companies Code, convenes an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“General Meeting”) on August 21, 2020 on 12:00 to be held at the seat of the Company in Warsaw at Żwirki i Wigury 16, 02-092 Warsaw, with the following agenda:
1. Opening of the General Meeting.
2. Appointment of the Chairperson of the General Meeting.
3. Ascertaining of the correctness of the General Meeting convention and its capability of adopting resolutions.
4. Adoption of the agenda of the General Meeting.
5. Adoption of a resolution on the appointment of a member of the Supervisory Board.
6. Adoption of a resolution on the costs of convening and holding of the General Meeting.
7. Free motions.
8. Closing of the General Meeting.
Attached hereto, the Management Board provides its announcement on convening the Extraordinary General Meeting made in compliance with Article 402² of the Commercial Companies Code and draft resolutions to be voted on during the meeting.
Legal basis: Article 56, section 1.2a) of the act dated 29 July 2005 on public offering, the conditions governing the introduction of financial instruments to organised trading, and public companies in connection with § 19 Section 1 Items 1 and 2 of the Regulation issued by the Finance Minister on 29 March 2018 on the current and periodic information transmitted by securities issuers and the conditions for recognizing the information required by the regulations of a non-member state as equivalent.
Signatures of the individuals representing the Company:
Jacek Świderski – President of the Management Board/Chief Executive Officer
Elżbieta Bujniewicz – Belka – Member of the Management Board/Chief Financial Officer