Current Report No. 23/2018 of October 29, 2018
Registration of changes in the Company's share capital by the National Court Register
Legal basis: Art. Article 56 1 pt. 2 of the Act of 29 July 2005 on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading, and Public Companies.
Content of the report:
The Management Board of Wirtualna Polska Holding S.A. (The "Company") hereby informs that today, October 29, 2019, it was notified that the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register ("the National Court Register") on October 22, 2018 entry of changes in the share capital of the Company related to:
• a change in the Company's share capital from PLN 1,442,761,20 to PLN 1,445,199.00,
• change of the Company's share capital structure by entering 30.836 series D shares,
• change of the Company's share capital structure by entering 17.920 series F shares.
The entry of the share capital increase in the National Court Register is declaratory. The changes in the amount and structure of the share capital occurred in connection with the registration by the National Depository for Securities and the admission to trading and issuing of eligible ordinary shares by the Main Market of Securities on 29 June 2018 30.836 ordinary shares D series bearer nominal value of PLN 0.05 and 17.920 series F ordinary bearer shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.05 each, as part of a conditional share capital increase, pursuant to Resolution No. 3 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of March 5, 2015 year and Resolution No. 3 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company dated 26 September 2016, about which the Company informed in current report no 14/2018 of 29 June 2018.
According to the entry, the share capital of the Company is PLN 1,445,199.00 and is divided into 28,903.980 shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.05, conferring the right to 40,193.689 votes at the General Meeting, including:
- 11,289,709 registered series A preferred shares; The preference of 11,289,709 A-series shares concerns voting rights at the general meeting so that there are two votes per share;
- 1,100,000 series A ordinary bearer shares,
- 12,221,811 ordinary bearer shares of B series;
- 301,518 ordinary bearer shares of C series;
- 582.641 series D ordinary bearer shares;
- 3,339,744 series E ordinary bearer shares;
- 68.557 ordinary bearer shares of F series.
At the same time, the Company informs that as at the date of publication of this report, in relation to registration, admission to trading and issuing to authorized entities (registration of securities accounts with authorized entities) on 19 September 2018 13,899 ordinary bearer shares series D and 23.377 ordinary shares for of the F series bearer as part of the conditional share capital increase, of which the Company informed in current report No. 20/2018 dated 19 September 2018, the share capital of the Company is PLN 1,447.062,80 and is divided into 28,914,225 shares with a nominal value of 0 PLN 05, entitling to 40.230.965 votes at the General Meeting, including:
- 11.289.709 registered series A preference shares; preference for 11,289,709 series A shares applies to voting rights at the general meeting in such a way that there are two votes per share;
- 1,100,000 ordinary bearer series A shares;
- 12,221.811 ordinary series B bearer shares;
- 301,518 ordinary C series bearer shares;
- 596,540 series D ordinary bearer shares,
- 3,339,744 ordinary series E bearer shares;
- 91,934 ordinary series F bearer shares
The changes in the share capital indicated above are awaiting registration in the National Court Register, however the entry in the National Court Register will only be declarative.
Legal basis: Article 56 sec. 1 item 2 of the Act dated 29 July 2005 on Public Offering, the Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organized Trading, and Public Companies
Signatures of the individuals representing the Company:
Jacek Świderski – President of the Management Board/Chief Executive Officer
Elżbieta Bujniewicz – Belka – Member of the Management Board/Chief Financial Officer