Announcement on convening the Wirtualna Polska Holding SA Extraordinary General Meeting and draft resolutions
General legal basis (selected in ESPI): Art. 56.1.2 of the Act on Public Offering – current and periodic information
Contents of the report:
The Management Board of Wirtualna Polska Holding S.A. (the “Company”), pursuant to art. 399 § 1 in connection with art. 401 § 1, 402¹ § 1 and art. 402² of the Commercial Companies Code, hereby convenes an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company on 8 December 2015 at 12:00 to be held at the seat of the Company in Warsaw on ul. Jutrzenki 137 A with the following agenda:
- Opening of the Shareholders’ Meeting.
- Appointment of the Chairperson of the Shareholders’ Meeting.
- Ascertaining that the Shareholders’ Meeting was convened correctly and is capable of adopting resolutions.
- Adoption of the agenda of the Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting.
- Adopting resolutions on vesting the voting right in pledgees in connection with the intent to enter into registered pledge agreements by shareholders of the Company.
- Adopting a resolution on changes in composition of the Supervisory Board.
- Adopting a resolution on the costs of convening and holding the Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting.
- Closing the Shareholders’ Meeting.
Attached hereto, the Management Board provides its announcement on convening the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting made in compliance with Article 402² of the Commercial Companies Code and draft resolutions to be voted on during the meeting.
Legal basis: Article 56 sec. 1 item 2 (a) of the Act dated 29 July 2005 on Public Offering, the Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading, and Public Companies (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1382) in connection with §5 sec.1 item 9) and § 38 sec. 1 item 2) of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 19 February 2009 on current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities, and the conditions for recognising as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-member state (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 133).
Signatures of the individuals representing the Company:
Jacek Świderski – President of the management board
Elżbieta Bujniewicz-Belka – Member of the management board and CFO